Some designers only need to take name and that’s all, one f them is Indian designer Neeta Lulla who is the famous designer, courtier and stylist. She is the designer who was awarded four times from the prime minister and still her work is stunning with the passage of time. The royalty and uniqueness seen in her work is much more besides she is also demanding for film costumes of heroine when it comes to classy, traditional or any kind of dressing. If you have ever seen the movie Jodha Akbar in which the classic attires with rich intricate embroidery and the quality fabric is all the work of this talented designer Neeta Lulla. A lot of other movies can be referred her that has great versatile costumes designed by her.
Well as far as my collection is concerned it is in anarkali style the famous of all dressing code and most demanding in South Asian region. In fact anarkali draping is the first preference of every girl that is going to attend any wedding function or party. The ethnic styling is in different colors and styles that vary from the floor length to high low or in pleated frocks. Bollywood celebrities always seem to wear anarkali dresses in the red carpets or in any party.
All the latest designs are in decent detailing with intricate embroideries and cuts. The most important specialty of the anarkali dresses are that it can hide the problem areas perfectly while on the other hand its draping is so amazing that it can even suit on the plus size women too that is why the more preferred category of traditional outfits are anarkali styling dressing code. Style your personality with the beautified dresses of designer Neeta Lulla.
1. Orange anarkali dress embedded with white motifs
2. White chiffon anarkali frock with thread work on hemline
3. Centre printed design and side black pleated frock by Neeta Lulla
4. Traditional two colors tone dress for girls
5. High low pink and white embroidered anarkali dress with cape
6. Belted anarkali frock with maroon color dupatta tucked in belt
7. Pastel color sheer fabric anarkali outfit offered for girls
8. Awesome beige embellished party wear anarkali
9. Floral pattern anarkali attire with pajama and dupatta
10. Tie and die effect at embroidered anarkali blue frock with pajama